Model AT-1200 Rotary Powder Feeder
The Model AT-1200 Rotary Powder Feeder brings the ultimate in quality and dependability to your powder delivery system. With time tested technology including closed-loop electrical controls, the Model AT-1200 offers precise, repeatable and reliable powder metering at an affordable price. Interface with a PLC or computer allows remote control operation when needed due to application or system configuration requirements. The feedback motors provide precise, consistent speed.
The Model AT-1200 is a precision powder metering system designed and manufactured to enhance the performance capabilities of all thermal spray systems, including the latest high velocity systems. Low Feed Rate models are available for laser cladding applications. From in-house part reclamation to high volume production with critical tolerance applications, the Model AT-1200’s versatility, reliability and precision accuracy make it the most practical choice for your powder feeding needs.
The outstanding technical benefits resulting from the Model AT-1200’s superior design are evidenced increased capability to apply uniform, tight tolerance coatings, consistently and productively. Precision accuracy, reliability, repeatability and unmatched versatility make the Model AT-1200 a truly cost effective choice for all thermal spray applications.
Model AT-1200 POWDER FEEDER REFERENCE SHEET IN PDF FORMAT:
Model 2007MF-PF Powder Feeder
The design of the Metallisation 2007MF-PF powder feeder produces a consistent, repeatable and non-pulsing flow of powder to the plasma pistol. This design of feeder ensures flowability of powders over a wide range of particle sizes.
The powder hopper consists of a rotating disk, of which there are two options. The powder is conveyed from the powder hopper into the groove / holes in the disk, where it is evenly deposited by the tamper unit.
All parameters of the feeder (RPM of disk, Carrier Gas flow) are presented on the green LED Displays mounted on the front of the powder feeder. This information can also be supplied to a Siemens MPI Interface unit.
The control of the powder feeder can either be from a Siemens MPI Interface unit or on the powder feeder it’s self. The carrier gas is massflowmeter controlled, for supreme accuracy, with the disk’s rpm being controlled through an AC inverter.
Canister Capacity: – 2750cc
Powder Feeder Weight: – 40Kg
Electrical Supply:- 220V /110V 1Ph
Dimensions:- D 400 x W 400 x H 700mm
• Mass flow control of carrier gas = repeatability
• Volumetric feed via hopper and rotating disc design
• Two disc variants to allow optimum feeding of a wide range of powders
• Parameters are displayed on the powder feeder and also relayed to a Siemens MPI interface unit for display and logging
• Contains PLC for control and integration to a Siemens MPI Interface unit
• Feed disc rotational speed is controlled via a closed loop AC inverter for improved feeding accuracy
• Control can either be via a Siemens MPI Interface unit or directly at the powder feeder for stand-alone operation
• Multiple power feeders can be integrated into the system
Model 2007 MF-PF POWDER FEEDER REFERENCE SHEET IN PDF FORMAT: