This National Alloy Solutions PG-Series 27 extension gun has the capabilities to spray coatings to inner diameters as small as 2.5 inches. This extension gun is adaptable and is designed for id coatings and applications.
This model can operate at 30 kW of power in subsonic model and offers spray angles that can spray straight ahead, 45°, and 60°. The PG-Series 27 comes standard in lengths of 12 inches (305 millimeters) and 24 inches (610 millimeters), and can deposit coatings into id’s as small as 2.5 inches.
- Spraying angles that can spray straight ahead anodes, 45°, and 60°
- Has a self aligning component
- Components are all self aligning
- Can be made available in most lengths up to 72 in.
- Supplies spray coatings to inner diameters as small as 2.5. in
Call National Alloy Solutions now for a free quote on this state of the art plasma spraying technology, the PG-Series 27 Extension Gun >>>>>Contact us Here<<<<<