In response to feedback from customers for a flexible system but with higher throughput, we offer the 500A, ARC150/S500(16)-CL arc spray system. The ARC150 system offers a great balance of controllable throughput with flexible operation and the opportunity to have extended supplies packages up to 50m from the energiser to the pistol.
A number of new features are included to enable reliable spraying at 500A, 100% continuous duty cycle. These include a new pistol front end with contact tips instead of solid tubes; uprated supplies / cooled conductors and terminals; a heavy duty drive unit with new, v-shaped rollers; heavy duty flexible drive and a new 500A energiser with high specification digital meters. These features combine to give a flexible, reliable and manageable solution for medium and large scale thermal spray applications, producing quality, fine surface finish coatings.
The ARC150 system is designed for anti-corrosion applications spraying zinc, aluminium and their alloys but can also be used to spray other materials commonly sprayed in larger applications such as high temperature alloys.
- Structural Steelwork
- Oil/Gas platforms
- Pipes and vessels
- Internal vessel / boilers
- Gates / fences
- Architectural fabrications
- 500A capacity = high productivity
- Closed-loop current = simplicity / reliability
- Uses 2.3/2.5mm anti-corrosion wires
- 1.6mm setup for high termperature alloys
- Air cooled cables = lightweight
- Flexible pistol manoeuvrability
- New 500A energiser with digital display
- 10 and 20m supplies packages (max wire feed)
- Extension supplies to extend up to 50m
- Easy to setup and maintain = high productivity
- MIG, hardboard reel and drum dispense
- New heavy duty drive unit and rollers
- New contact tips = reliability at higher current
- 100% duty cycle = reliability and productivity